[Rdap] Data Carpentry Instructors?

Brooks Kieffer, Elizabeth Jamene jamenebk at ku.edu
Fri Jun 23 10:30:46 EDT 2017

Hi Jennifer,
You can do this in a couple of ways.

You can request one or more workshops from Data Carpentry, who will then take care of locating instructors and helping you as the host prepare for the workshop(s). More about this here: http://www.datacarpentry.org/workshops-host/

Another way to do this is to partner with a Foundation Member of the Carpentries Foundation for a self-organized workshop. More about self-organized workshops here: http://www.datacarpentry.org/self-organized-workshops/. Basically, the host does a lot more organizing work but pays less for the event as a result.
There is at least one foundation member in your area - you can contact me off list if you'd like a referral.

Best,
Jamene

Jamene Brooks-Kieffer
Data Services Librarian