[Rdap] RDMS maturity models

Mark Conrad mark.conrad at nara.gov
Wed Sep 27 16:12:32 EDT 2017

You might want to look at the ISO 16363 - (Audit and certification of
trustworthy digital repositories) self-assessment guide put out by the
authors of the standard.

You can find a free copy of the standard here:
https://public.ccsds.org/Pubs/652x0m1.pdf
You can find the self-assessment guide here:
http://www.iso16363.org/iso-certification/preparation/

Mark Conrad
NARA Information Services
IAS
The National Archives and Records Administration
Erma Ora Byrd Conference and Learning Center
Building 494, Room 225
610 State Route 956
Rocket Center, WV  26726

Phone: 304-726-7820