[Rdap] RDMS maturity models

Jian Qin jqin at syr.edu
Thu Sep 28 16:21:13 EDT 2017

Thanks, Wendy. That is the website our CMM for RDM model is hosted. We also have written a paper to be published by the Journal of eScience Librarianship:

Qin, J., Crowston, K., & Kirkland, A. (2017). Pursuing best performance in research data management by using the capability maturity model and rubrics<http://jianqin.metadataetc.org/wp-content/uploads/2013/06/KT_1113_JESLIB_Qin_paper2017_09_05_final.pdf>. Journal of eScience Librarianship, in press.

Jian Qin  | Professor |  School of Information Studies
Syracuse University
311 Hinds Hall
Syracuse, New York 13244
t  (315) 443.5642   f  315.443.5806   e  jqin at syr.edu<mailto:jqin at syr.edu>