[Rdap] mendeley data

Paul H Bern phbern at syr.edu
Thu Apr 5 13:40:40 EDT 2018

I saw the webinar. I think it's a good product (from what I saw, a trial would be better). Yes, it has more bells and whistles than OSF, but it will cost much, much more as well. Perhaps if you already subscribe to some of their related products like Pure, it may be a good choice. The question, to me, really is will OSF do what you want and need? I'm thinking OSF might be more useful and easier to use to the average researcher.

Paul