[Rdap] curricula material

Amanda L Whitmire thalassa at stanford.edu
Wed Apr 11 15:15:25 EDT 2018

I’ll be honest, I completely forgot that NSF PAR existed and as far as I can tell, none of my researchers have deposited anything in there. Oops!

Does anyone know if it is possible to deposit papers into NSF PAR on behalf of researchers, like you can in the NIH system? Not that I’m advocating for that kind of hand-holding, but I’d be willing to get my peeps over the hump by making an initial effort to get them rolling. If no one knows, I’d be happy to reach out to NSF to find out…

Best,
Amanda

Amanda L. Whitmire, Ph.D.
Head Librarian & Bibliographer, Harold A. Miller Library
Assistant to the Director, Hopkins Marine Station
120 Ocean View Blvd, Pacific Grove, CA 93950

http://orcid.org/0000-0003-2429-8879
thalassa at stanford.edu
831.655.6228 | @AWhitTwit