[Rdap] Participation in a survey on education of information professionals with data analytics skills

Rorissa, Abebe arorissa at albany.edu
Fri Feb 2 10:01:05 EST 2018

Please ignore if you have already completed this questionnaire
Dear Colleague,
We are conducting a research project that aims to assess opinions about the role of data analytics in information environments, level of demand for information professionals with data analytics skills, and plans for workforce development by LIS schools to meet existing and future demand. In addition, we plan to identify the various types of data analytics skills necessary in the context of the information professions.
As one of the academics and/or practitioners involved in educating information professionals and/or engaged in data management & analytics, we are cordially requesting your participation in the survey by completing a questionnaire. We collect very minimum amount of information that could identify you and/or your institution and we will not publish any such information. The questionnaire should not take more than 12 minutes of your time to complete.
The questionnaire is available here: https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/J38KKPY
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us via e-mail at arorissa at albany.edu<mailto:arorissa at albany.edu> or fcronemberger at alumni.albany.edu<mailto:fcronemberger at alumni.albany.edu>. We thank you in advance and promise to share a summary of the results of the survey.
Sincerely,

Abebe Rorissa
Felippe Cronemberger