[Rdap] Details about Springer Nature's new reserach data support services

Betty Rozum betty.rozum at usu.edu
Thu Mar 1 13:40:46 EST 2018

I was looking at the sample curated datasets they show through the link Matthew provided (thanks Matthew!!) and I’d be interested in what the rest of you have to say — I looked at this one they listed  https://doi.org/10.6084/m9.figshare.5259415

I didn’t look at the other one…but looking at this one, I spotted some concerns that made me wonder about improvements….

Betty

Betty Rozum
Data Librarian
Merrill-Cazier Library