[Rdap] RDAP community's new listserv

Erica Mehan Johns emj73 at cornell.edu
Fri May 18 14:10:23 EDT 2018

Hi All,

We have moved our listserv from ASIS&T's server to the conference management company Kunverj's server space. This email is to share the email address (rdap at kunverj.com<mailto:rdap at kunverj.com>) you will want to use when advertising jobs, opportunities, asking community questions, etc. This email is also for me to use as a test to make sure we all get these messages :) . Please let me know if you have any questions. More soon regarding conference venue, location, and timing for 2019.

Have a wonderful weekend!

Erica Johns
President, RDAP Board

Erica M. Johns
Research Data & Environmental Sciences Librarian
Liaison to BEE, EEB, FSAD, NTRES
http://orcid.org/0000-0002-3068-3143

Albert R. Mann Library
Cornell University