[Rdap] Job Opportunity: Research Data Management Librarian @ University of Houston Libraries

Gao, Wenli wgao5 at Central.UH.EDU
Tue Nov 13 10:18:29 EST 2018

**This position is being re-posted with an amendment to the required degree qualification. We welcome candidates with an American Library Association (ALA)-accredited Master's degree, or an advanced degree with demonstrated experience in data management and/or data curation.**

University of Houston Libraries welcomes applications for the position of Research Data Management Librarian. A few details are pasted below, along with a link to the full description. I hope you might pass this notice along to anyone who is likely to take an interest.
Salary:  $62,000 to $64,000 expected hiring range, depending on qualifications
Application Deadline:  Applications will be accepted until the position is filled. The full job description can be found here: https://libraries.uh.edu/about/employment/research-data-management-librarian/
Please also visit the University of Houston Libraries Employment page for more information:  http://libraries.uh.edu/about/employment/.
We welcome candidates whose experience has prepared them to contribute to our commitment to diversity and excellence.
THE UNIVERSITY OF HOUSTON IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY/AFFIRMATIVE ACTION EMPLOYER. MINORITIES, WOMEN, VETERANS AND PERSONS WITH DISABILITIES ARE ENCOURAGED TO APPLY.

Wenli Gao, Data Services Librarian
University of Houston
A Carnegie-designated Tier One public research university
wgao5 at uh.edu<mailto:wgao5 at uh.edu>  713-743-8370
http://orcid.org/0000-0001-8474-7248