[Rdap] quick survey on RDM staffing

Minor, David dminor at ucsd.edu
Tue Nov 27 21:02:27 EST 2018

As Amanda alluded to with her quote marks, it depends on how you define RDM. Strictly speaking we have 2-3 FTE with it explicitly in their job duties in the Library here at UCSD. But we try to leverage others in the organization and on campus, who don't know that's what they're doing....

David.

David Minor
Program Director for Research Data Curation
UC San Diego Library
https://orcid.org/0000-0001-7082-6340