[Rdap] What's your favorite online RDM training?

Lake, Sherry Heitchew (sah) shlake at virginia.edu
Tue Oct 9 11:44:26 EDT 2018

DataOne Training Modules:
https://www.dataone.org/education-modules

ESIP has great modules too, but seems their new Clearinghouse has made finding just the ESIP content hard, but this link seems to have them:
http://dmtclearinghouse.esipfed.org/browse/framework/ESIP%20Data%20Management%20for%20Scientists%20Short%20Course-2341

--
Sherry

On 10/9/18, 11:16 AM, "rdap-bounces at kunverj.com<mailto:rdap-bounces at kunverj.com> on behalf of Amy Neeser" <rdap-bounces at kunverj.com<mailto:rdap-bounces at kunverj.com> on behalf of aneeser at berkeley.edu<mailto:aneeser at berkeley.edu>> wrote:

Hi RDAP,

I'm working with an undergrad student who is new to RDM so I thought I'd have them go through a lightweight intro to RDM online training. Do you have a favorite that you would recommend?

Thanks!

Amy Neeser
Research Data Management Program Manager
University of California Berkeley
aneeser at berkeley.edu<mailto:aneeser at berkeley.edu> | 510-984-4504
ORCID: 0000-0003-2523-5079<https://orcid.org/0000-0003-2523-5079>
she / her