[Rdap] Library Carpentry Workshop | New England

Joshua Dull joshualdull at gmail.com
Tue Sep 4 14:27:08 EDT 2018

Hello RDAP,

I'm sharing details for an upcoming Library Carpentry
<https://librarycarpentry.org/> workshop for folks in the New England area
(or anyone willing to travel to Rhode Island!). Brown University Library,
NESCLiC <https://nesclic.github.io/home/>, and NEASIST
<https://neasist.asist.org/>are organizing this 2-day workshop on October
22-23. Visit our workshop page for full details including registration (
https://nesclic.github.io/2018-10-22-NEASIST-Brown/). Please note that
registration costs go towards food (we are providing lunch both days) and
travel costs for instructors. Please share this announcement with any
individuals or lists who might be interested in attending.

Best,
Joshua

*What: *Library Carpentry Workshop @ Brown

When: October 22-23, 2018

Where: Rockefeller Library, 10 Prospect Street, Providence, RI 02912.

What are we teaching? OpenRefine, UNIX, Git, and more. View the full
workshop agenda here: nesclic.github.io/2018-10-22-NEASIST-Brown
<https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=https-3A__nesclic.github.io_2018-2D10-2D22-2DNEASIST-2DBrown_&d=DwMGaQ&c=WO-RGvefibhHBZq3fL85hQ&r=FPRur3OkllLvOMAaLzB7VyMs15jMPXeqCwagRNSyFso&m=UuYzI7a3_E9hM4PLkaaF72cKQhRC-ojmq3cK_4Gz2J8&s=BkdzI3tDxWnXcbcS1TVS3o-OopD333BO8w9Ggbbs_o0&e=>

Who: The course for librarians, archivists, and other information workers. You
don’t need to have any previous knowledge of the tools that will be
presented at the workshop.