[Rdap] Position Announcement: Research Data Management Librarian @ University of Houston

Gao, Wenli wgao5 at Central.UH.EDU
Mon Sep 17 11:40:28 EDT 2018

Position Announcement

Research Data Management Librarian University of Houston Libraries

The University of Houston is committed to advancing its research priorities and transforming ideas into innovations. We seek a dynamic leader to build library research data management services that are responsive to these emerging research needs. The Research Data Management Librarian will lead the planning, implementation, and assessment of research data management services. Such services may include instruction, consultations, and partnerships with faculty and researchers on data management plans, data management tools and strategies, and metadata standards. The position reports to the Head of Liaison Services within the University Libraries.

Salary: $62,000 to $64,000 expected hiring range, depending on qualifications

Application Deadline: Applications will be accepted until the position is filled. Applications should be submitted at: https://libraries.uh.edu/about/employment/research-data-management-librarian/.

Please also visit the University of Houston Libraries Employment page for more information: http://libraries.uh.edu/about/employment/.

We welcome candidates whose experience has prepared them to contribute to our commitment to diversity and excellence.
THE UNIVERSITY OF HOUSTON IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY/AFFIRMATIVE ACTION EMPLOYER. MINORITIES, WOMEN, VETERANS AND PERSONS WITH DISABILITIES ARE ENCOURAGED TO APPLY.

Wenli Gao, Data Services Librarian
University of Houston
A Carnegie-designated Tier One public research university
wgao5 at uh.edu<mailto:wgao5 at uh.edu>  713-743-8370
http://orcid.org/0000-0001-8474-7248