[Rdap] Reminders - RDAP Town Hall, Membership and Elections

Jake Carlson jakecar at umich.edu
Wed Apr 24 09:32:32 EDT 2019

Hi RDAP,

Just a few reminders. First, we have our second RDAP town hall online
meeting coming up on Thursday 4/25 (tomorrow) at 2:00 pm Eastern Time.
Please join us if you can at: https://cornell.zoom.us/j/892281925

Also, many of you have already become members of RDAP. For those of you who
have not yet joined RDAP officially, you are missing out on voting for the
2019-2020 RDAP Executive Board. It's not too late though! If you become a
member <https://rdapassociation.org/rdap-membership/> before the end of the
day on Thursday we will be able to send you an election ballot.

Finally, several of you have asked for a description of RDAP's Action
Committees
<https://docs.google.com/document/d/1JvQarLJb2cFtX5iSYWkGK4VsdRrsss7wnB1ZxkFg0L8/edit>
and
so here they are. Apologies for not having these descriptions available for
you sooner.

Thanks!

-Jake
--
Jake Carlson
Director of Deep Blue & Research Data Services

ORCID: 0000-0003-2733-0969 <http://orcid.org/0000-0003-2733-0969>

Ph:734 764-6687
jakecar at umich.edu