[Rdap] two new projects on data support services

Danielle Cooper Danielle.Cooper at ithaka.org
Mon Jul 29 18:28:16 EDT 2019

Ithaka S+R is developing two new research projects in partnership with academic libraries to investigate how universities can best support working with data. The first project will focus on teaching with data in the social sciences at the undergraduate level and the second project will focus on supporting big data research practices.

Further information about the projects can be found here: https://sr.ithaka.org/blog/announcing-two-new-sr-projects-on-supporting-data-work/

If you are interested in your library participating in either project, we welcome expressions of interest. Please contact me (danielle.cooper at ithaka.org<mailto:danielle.cooper at ithaka.org>) to learn more.

Danielle Cooper
Senior Researcher, Ithaka S+R
@dm_cooper