[Rdap] RDAP Digest not working properly?

Matthew Murray thematthewmurray at gmail.com
Wed May 22 10:26:43 EDT 2019

Hey all,

I'm subscribed to the RDAP Digest, and yesterday I received 9 different
digest emails with (as far as I can tell) only 11 total messages included.
Here's a screenshot: https://i.imgur.com/EEVAhJb.png.

The mailing list configuration site says:

*"If you turn digest mode on, you'll get posts bundled together (usually
one per day but possibly more on busy lists), instead of singly when
they're sent."*

What's going on? Why am I getting so many digests? Is this happening to
other people? Have a missed something obvious somewhere? Is there a way to
get fewer digests?

[image: image.png]

Thanks,
Matthew

Email: thematthewmurray at gmail.com
Twitter: @MidniteLibrary <https://twitter.com/midnitelibrary>
Website: thematthewmurray.weebly.com

MLIS 2015, School of Library, Archival & Information Studies (SLAIS), UBC

Listen to Book Club for Masochists: A Readers' Advisory Podcast
<http://bookclub4m.libsyn.com/>!

*I'm reading *Robots vs. Fairies *edited by Dominik Parisien and Navah Wolfe
*.* What are you reading?