[Rdap] Free MWDL webinar tomorrow on Collection as Data (please forgive cross-posting)

Rebekah Cummings rebekah.cummings at utah.edu
Mon Nov 11 17:29:11 EST 2019

Dear Data Librarians,

Have you heard the phrase “Collections as Data” and wondered what it meant (or were maybe afraid to ask)?  Please join MWDL on Tuesday, November 12 at 11 AM Mountain (10AM Pacific) to hear Rebekah Cummings discuss turning digital library collections into computationally amenable datasets and Marriott Library’s projects inspired by the Already Always Computational (2016) & Collections as Data: Part to Whole (2018) projects. Rebekah is the current Digital Matters Librarian at University of Utah’s Marriott Library Digital Matters Lab and a proud MWDL alum.

There will be ample time for Q&A following the presentation. Our meeting will be held virtually via Zoom and recorded for those who can’t make it. We look forward to seeing you there!

If you’re interested in presenting a future webinar, please let me or Kinza know – we are looking for topics for a winter 2019 and spring 2020 webinar!

Join Zoom Meeting: https://zoom.us/j/485591326

Meeting ID: 485 591 326

One tap mobile
+16699006833,,485591326# US (San Jose)