[Rdap] Job Announcement - Digital Scholarship Librarian - Harvard Medical School

Adrian Ho hoadriank at gmail.com
Fri Oct 4 17:01:07 EDT 2019

Apologies for cross-posting

Sharing a job posting on behalf of a colleague.

Adrian

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The Countway Library at Harvard Medical School has an exciting opportunity
within the newly created Digital Scholarship & Scholarly Communication
department of the library. We are conducting a national search for a
Digital Scholarship Librarian, and look forward to adding an independent,
confident, and innovative member to our team.

We encourage applications from candidates who would be excited to join a
progressive group of librarians and bioinformatics experts who will lead
open science initiatives for the Countway Library. As the central library
for Harvard Medical School, Harvard School of Public Health, and Harvard
School of Dental Medicine, the Digital Scholarship Librarian will find
persistent challenges and opportunities to collaborate with biomedical and
health science students, faculty and postdocs at Harvard University and the
Harvard research hospitals.

Ideal candidates will have not only strong interpersonal, presentation and
teaching skills, but also have a comfortable command over many of the
technical and computational programs that are at the core of digital
scholarship and open science initiatives that we provide to our community.

For more information, and the application procedure, please view the
complete job description posted here:
https://sjobs.brassring.com/TGnewUI/Search/home/HomeWithPreLoad?PageType=JobDetails&partnerid=25240&siteid=5341&jobid=1488855#jobDetails=1488855_5341

[Harvard is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will
receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color,
religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran
status, gender identity, sexual orientation, pregnancy and
pregnancy-related conditions, or any other characteristic protected by law.]