[Rdap] RDAP 2020 Sponsorship Kick-off

O'Donnell, Megan N [LIB] mno at iastate.edu
Mon Oct 21 10:53:50 EDT 2019

Happy Open Access week!
Today marks the sponsorship kick-off for RDAP 2020 which will be held on March 11-13, 2020 in Santa Fe New Mexico!

The 2020 RDAP Sponsorship Committee would appreciate your help in locating and connecting with potential sponsors. Sponsorship directly benefits YOU and your colleagues by lowering registrations costs which is important because it allows more people to attend which, in turn, strengthens and expands the diversity of our community.

There are two ways you can help:
Become a Sponsor!
Sponsors of the 2020 RDAP Summit get direct face-to-face networking time and exposure with a core and growing community of over 180 library and information professionals that specialize in research data management and curation. Our community of researchers, practitioners, and librarians come from predominantly U.S. academic, government, and private sectors and they work on a wide range of issues such as data storage, data analysis, massive data transfer, metadata, data curation, open data, data publication, and digital preservation. Our 2019 Summit sponsors included 9 university libraries, 7 vendors, 2 iSchools, and 2 non-profit organizations.

Interested in sponsoring RDAP 2020? Visit the RDAP Sponsorship webpage<https://rdapassociation.org/summit-info/2020-sponsors/> or check the attached flyer to determine how your organization can participate in the most valued research data conference in North America!

Help Us Connect with Sponsors!
Please share this message with anyone who may be interested in sponsoring the 2020 Summit. Our growing network of research data professionals and partners is what makes RDAP special. You may also forward recommendations to the Sponsorship Chair who's contact information is at the end of this message.

RDAP is a close-knit and engaged community, looking to build partnerships and learning opportunities with colleagues in the education, nonprofit, and commercial spheres. RDAP sponsors are equally excited to be partners with practitioners and institutions and recognize that all benefit from community-building and dialog.
Thank you for your essential support and see you in New Mexico!

Sincerely,
Megan O'Donnell (mno at iastate.edu<mailto:mno at iastate.edu>), Sponsorship Committee Chair and the rest of the 2020 Sponsorship Committee:
Tisha Mentnech, Trisha Adamus, Heather James, and Shannon Farrell.

If you have any questions about the work of the Team or would like to discuss other RDAP sponsorship opportunities please contact the chair.