[Rdap] Are you an RDAP member?

Tobin Magle tobin.magle at wisc.edu
Mon Sep 9 15:35:14 EDT 2019

Hi RDAPers,

I just sent out an email to the RDAP membership list (which is separate from this list) with the latest RDAP happenings. If you would like to keep up to date on what RDAP is up to, please consider becoming a member<https://rdapassociation.org/rdap-membership/>.

So far, membership benefits include:

  *   Access to RDAP happenings and other RDAP communications
  *   Ability to run for RDAP offices
  *   Serve on and chair RDAP committees

And best of all it’s FREE to join until July 2020. We look forward to providing more membership benefits once we get our fee structure in place.

Thanks,

The RDAP board