[Rdap] Research Librarian for Engineering Position at Tufts University, Medford, MA

Lee, Kristin Kristin.Lee at tufts.edu
Fri Aug 7 14:17:56 EDT 2020

Hi all,

We have a position open for a Research Librarian for Engineering at Tisch Library at Tufts University in Medford, MA, with a salary range of $54,400-$81,700. The details are in the full ad available here: https://tufts.taleo.net/careersection/jobdetail.ftl?job=20001399&tz=GMT-04:00&tzname=America/New_York&lang=en. Below is an overview of the position:

"This position will contribute to the efforts of the newly established Collections & Liaison Services Department, which along with User Experience & Student Success and Digital Scholarship comprise the Research & Learning unit.

The Collections & Liaison Services Department is tasked with supporting the research needs of the majority of the Tufts Arts & Sciences and Engineering academic departments. The Research Librarian in this position will build deep connections with their liaison academic departments, aligning our outreach, instruction, consultation, and collection development to the evolving needs of those departments. The successful Research Librarian will not only partner with faculty and students in their liaison departments to ensure they are making the best possible use of our skills, services, and collections, but will also lead improvement and expansion of library offerings based on assessed unmet need. The Research Librarian for Engineering acts as primary liaison to the majority of the departments and programs at the Tufts School of Engineering."

If you have questions please reach out to me.

Thanks,
Kristin
Kristin Lee
Research Data Librarian