[Rdap] Job opening: Data Management Librarian

Watts, John jwatts at library.tamu.edu
Thu Mar 5 13:35:17 EST 2020

Hi all,

We seek a creative and dynamic professional to join the Texas A&M University Libraries as Data Management Librarian. We are hiring one individual for a full-time, tenure-track/tenured position with an 11-month academic appointment beginning Summer or Fall 2020. Please feel free to reach out to me with any questions or pass this along to colleagues.

Full position announcement:

https://apply.interfolio.com/74097

Best,

--
John Watts
Director of Research Data Management Services | He/Him
ph: 979.458.6491 |  jwatts at tamu.edu
www.tamu.edu<http://www.tamu.edu/>