[Rdap] earthquake

Daureen Nesdill daureen.nesdill at utah.edu
Wed Mar 18 16:01:31 EDT 2020

It was great seeing everyone last week

Thanks for the kind words.

Fortunately Utah has been preparing for the BIG ONE for over 10 years. There have been no injuries or fatalities, no collapsed buildings. Some buildings have lost bricks and windows. The Angel Moroni statue on top of the LDS Temple lost her trumpet. The airport has reopened.

We are still feeling aftershocks (4.XX magnitude) and from what they are telling us, this will last for weeks. Because of COVID-19 we are still being told to stay home. Since I'm over 60 I get to go food shopping during special hours at our grocery stores - so that's a plus.

Take care everyone

Daureen