[Rdap] CANCELED: New England Science Boot Camp

Wilson, Laura llwilson at holycross.edu
Tue Mar 24 10:52:41 EDT 2020

We regretfully announce that the New England Science Bootcamp for

Librarians 2020 conference, scheduled for June 10-12 at the University of
Connecticut, has been cancelled due to the impacts of COVID19 and the
associated campus closures and travel restrictions.

UConn will be hosting the conference in 2021, and we look forward to seeing
you then! Stay tuned for more information.

And keep your eyes open for information about potential virtual Boot Camp
content! We are discussing the possibility of a webinar or other virtual
professional development opportunities. Any information will be relayed via
our website https://sites.google.com/view/nesciboot and the listserv or
other resource where you received this message.

Sincerely,

The New England Science Boot Camp Planning Committee

--
Laura Wilson, MSLIS, MA
Outreach Librarian

*Follow the HC Libraries on social media:*
<https://instagram.com/hc.libs/>  <https://twitter.com/hc_libs>
<https://www.facebook.com/hc.libs>