[Rdap] The TRUST Principles for digital repositories

Jonathan Petters jpetters at vt.edu
Mon May 25 15:44:49 EDT 2020

Hi all,

Hi all, sharing a paper I played a small (small) role in:

The TRUST Principles for digital repositories
<https://www.nature.com/articles/s41597-020-0486-7>

For me the tagline is 'to make data FAIR now and in the future we need
repositories in which we can TRUST'. This paper outlines these principles.

This paper results from a Research Data Alliance community effort, and the RDA
is looking for endorsers of these principles
<https://www.rd-alliance.org/trust-principles-rda-community-effort>. If
your organization wishes to endorse these principles please do so with info
in the link above.

I also imagine RDAP might be interested in endorsing these principles;
happy to hear opinions on that idea!

-Jon
--
Jonathan Petters Ph.D.
Data Management Consultant and Curation Services Coordinator