[Rdap] ResearchDataQ Call for Editorial Proposals

Amy Yarnell ayarnell at hshsl.umaryland.edu
Thu Oct 1 15:22:10 EDT 2020

Hello all,
*apologies for cross-posting*
I would like to pass along this opportunity from ResearchDataQ, part of the ACRL Digital Scholarship Section.
________________________________
The ResearchDataQ Editorial Board<http://www.ala.org/acrl/dss/acr-dssdq> is seeking proposals for editorials that describe services, support, or related activities around research data at your institution. Check out our past editorials<https://researchdataq.org/editorials/> for examples!
Proposals (up to 250 words) should clearly describe:
1. The services, support, or related activities you intend to address;
2. How you implemented this and/or what would be required to implement it elsewhere;
3. How this relates to relevant existing recommendations, policies, or standards (if applicable).

Please submit proposals here by October 30, 2020: https://goo.gl/forms/oxqIaoQ3tlGmfhil2.
We expect to notify authors of accepted proposals in mid-November, and we will ask authors to expand accepted proposal topics into approximately 1000-1500 word editorials (ideally by the end of December with the possibility to extend if needed). The editorials will be featured on the ResearchDataQ website.
The ResearchDataQ Editorial Board
Andrew Johnson (Chair), Theresa Burress, Lynda Kellam, Clara Llebot Lorente, John Russell, Amy Yarnell

Amy Yarnell
Data Services Librarian
Health Sciences & Human Services Library
University of Maryland, Baltimore
ayarnell at hshsl.umaryland.edu<mailto:ayarnell at hshsl.umaryland.edu>