[Rdap] MDLS20 Registration - Midwest Only Tickets

Cameron Cook cameron.cook at wisc.edu
Wed Sep 16 18:07:29 EDT 2020

We are thrilled with the overwhelming response for MDLS20!

We are aware that many Midwestern data professionals were unable to register so we have added more registration tickets. PLEASE NOTE: These tickets are for Midwestern United States data professionals only. If there are still seats available prior to the conference, we will extend the registration again to the rest of the US and internationally.

Registration is free for all attendees. Register here or copy and paste the following URL into your browser, https://www.eventbrite.com/e/midwest-data-librarian-symposium-2020-tickets-119441110577.

MDLS20 will take place virtually during the afternoons of October 14-16. The agenda can be seen on our website<https://mwdatalibrariansymposium.wordpress.com/past-conferences/mdls2019/schedule/> and the meeting link will be shared with registrants closer to the conference dates. Registration is capped. We anticipate that spots will fill up quickly.

If you have any questions about anything please contact us at mwdatalibsym at gmail.com<mailto:mwdatalibsym at gmail.com> or on Twitter at @MW_DataLibSym<https://twitter.com/MW_DataLibSym> if you have any questions about registration or other event details.