[Rdap] Deciding when a Data Management Plan is not required?

Aletia Morgan ahmorgan at vpr.rutgers.edu
Thu Apr 28 09:03:23 EDT 2011

Good morning!

I appreciate everyone's comments - especially seeing that some of the
instructions from the different directorates are different.  And Sherry, I
am in full agreement with you that a lot of the written requirements are
just too vague at this point - I hope that NSF will post updates in the
not-too-distant future.

I think this kind of clarification of intent will continue to be a topic
for some time.

Thanks,

Aletia

Aletia Morgan
Research Application Designer
Office of the Vice President for Research
   and Graduate & Professional Education
715 CoRE Building, Busch Campus

ahmorgan at vpr.rutgers.edu
732-445-3344