[Rdap] Digital Preservation Work Featured in May issueof Discover Magazine

Gary Marchionini gary at ils.unc.edu
Wed Jun 15 14:48:53 EDT 2011

this is important to know Dick....unless there is very strong and
immediate action, we should stick with plan for 2012....I will do a
bit more investigation the rest of today here at JCDL....FYI, JCDL
2013 will be in Indianapolis so we might consider this again next
year...there are issues of cost sharing that will be challenging to
work out in any case.