[Rdap] Scientists Anonymous

Joe Hourcle oneiros at grace.nascom.nasa.gov
Thu Mar 29 11:26:23 EDT 2012

On Wed, 28 Mar 2012, William L Anderson wrote:

> Hi Joe, thanks for the 12 steps. By the way, can you share the slides
> you showed on your FRBR ideas? I want to follow up on that work.

I'll give them to anyone who asks (Bill, I'll send it separately), but
there's a chance that I *might* have the free time to write it up for the
ASIS&T annual conference, and I don't know what they count as
'unpublished' (AGU counts posting it on a website as 'published')

I have *not* sent the 'FRBR Aggregates as Collections' stuff to Misty.

Oh, and the other handout with my poster, which was a follow-up from
last year's 'Vocabulary for Virtual Observatories and Data Systems'
poster.  As it wasn't an official presentation, I've saved it to:

 	http://vso1.nascom.nasa.gov/vso/misc/vocab_2p2.pdf

-Joe