[Rdap] Scientists Anonymous

Ruth Duerr rduerr at nsidc.org
Thu Mar 29 11:41:51 EDT 2012

Hi Joe,

Would you consider allowing the ESIP Fed data management training folks (of which I am one) to use your 12 steps in the set of training materials they are developing for scientists?  Draft modules can be found at http://wiki.esipfed.org/index.php/Data_Management_Course_Outline.  Also, if you see any topics missing that you'd like to create modules for, please feel free.  They will be peer-reviewed and formally published on the ESIP commons site (complete with DOI and versioning).

Ruth