[Rdap] ASIST Bulletin - research data column

Susan Wells Parham susan.parham at gmail.com
Mon Oct 1 10:23:09 EDT 2012

 Hi everyone,

There will now be a regular research data curation column in the ASIS&T
Bulletin.  I'm responsible for arranging the column, under the purview of
ASIS&T Bulletin editor, Irene Travis.

A colleague and I wrote the first essay; however, I feel that it will be
useful to have guest authors write subsequent columns, to share multiple
points of view and describe multiple projects.

If anyone on this list has an idea for an essay (approximately 900 words)
for the Bulletin, please let me know.

I'm a bit late in sending this message to the RDAP community for the
December/January issue, as the column deadline is October 15.   Even if you
can't meet this deadline, let me know, as your idea may be suitable for a
later issue.

Best,
Susan

--
Susan Wells Parham
Head, Scholarly Communication & Digital Curation
susan.parham at gatech.edu