[Rdap] FW: RDAP14 - San Diego, March 25-27, 2014 - SAVE THE DATE

Andrew Johnson Andrew.M.Johnson at colorado.edu
Wed Aug 14 13:20:07 EDT 2013

Hi all,

We were excited to see that quite a few people signed up for this list after the Save the Date went out, so I wanted to resend it and welcome all of the new folks.

Also, if you haven't already, please feel free to share this Save the Date with any relevant lists we missed, others at your institutions, and anyone else who might be interested in attending RDAP.

Stay tuned for more information about RDAP14!

Andrew Johnson
RDAP14 Program Chair