[Rdap] RDAP13 Early bird registration price ending Feb 22

Melissa Weaver mweaver at asis.org
Thu Feb 21 11:39:58 EST 2013

Research Data Access and Preservation Summit April 4-5, 2013

We hope you have had a chance to review this year's RDAP13 Summit program
and consider registration, please note that our early bird discount ends
Friday, February 22nd. We're excited to welcome panelists, lightning talks
and posters for this two day event in Baltimore, MD.

Please spread the word about the event to your colleagues and share our
program with them.
http://www.asis.org/rdap/program/

Registration information and FAQs
http://www.asis.org/rdap/faq/

2013 Tracks include

   1. Institutional approaches/IRs and domain repositories
   2. Data citation and altmetrics
   3. Global scientific data infrastructure
   4. Linked data and metadata
   5. Data use and reuse–sharing and open data success stories

If you have any questions please contact rdapinfo at asis.org

Thank you!

Misty Melissa Weaver
RDAP13 Planning Committee