[Rdap] Research Data Curation job

Minor, David dminor at ucsd.edu
Wed Jul 10 10:04:47 EDT 2013

Hi all - I wanted to pass along a new position that has opened up in the UCSD Library's Research Data Curation Program. This job is for a project manager to work with researchers, providing a range of curation services. It's funded via our campus cyberinfrastructure program, so there will be opportunities/expectations to interact with a wide number of campus groups.

This would be an exciting position for anyone who wants to help develop this emerging program and work with forward-thinking researchers at UCSD. I'd appreciate if you would pass it along to anyone you think might be interested.

http://jobs.ucsd.edu/bulletin/job.aspx?cat=search&sortby=rank&jobnum_in=67160&search=67160

David.

David Minor
Interim Head, Research Data Curation Program
Director, Digital Preservation Initiatives
Chronopolis Program Manager
UC San Diego Library