[Rdap] RDAP14 follow-up: Slides, feedback form, and call for vounteers for RDAP15!

Andrew Johnson Andrew.M.Johnson at colorado.edu
Fri Apr 4 09:24:32 EDT 2014

Thanks to everyone who attended RDAP14 (http://www.asis.org/rdap/program/) last week and helped to make the summit a big success! We had a great time in San Diego talking about all things research data. All of the presentations, panels, lightning talks, posters, and workshops were outstanding.

Slides from many of the RDAP14 sessions are now available on our SlideShare page: http://www.slideshare.net/asist_org/tag/rdap14

If you attended RDAP14 and have a few minutes to spare, we would greatly appreciate it if you would fill out this feedback form: http://bit.ly/RDAP14Feedback

Also, since there has been quite a bit of interest in next year's summit already, the feedback form includes a way for anyone to volunteer to help with the planning for RDAP15 (regardless of whether or not you attended RDAP this year). If you didn't attend RDAP14, you can skip to the end of the form to volunteer.

Thanks again to the RDAP14 Planning Committee (http://www.asis.org/rdap/participants/), ASIS&T, our sponsors (SIG DL, SIG MET, Cray, Inc.), and all of the presenters and attendees for a great summit! As always, keep an eye on our website for the latest RDAP information: http://www.asis.org/rdap/

Best,
Andrew

---

Andrew Johnson