[Rdap] RDAP notes from agency panel OSTP memo discussion?

O'Donnell, Megan N [LIB] mno at iastate.edu
Tue Apr 15 15:56:15 EDT 2014

I'm late to the party but I have made all of my notes from RDAP available through Microsoft OneDrive (because I took them in OneNote)
http://bit.ly/1p7Fpcd
I've tried to put as many links to the slides as possible but I haven't had time to complete this.

Best,
Megan O'Donnell
Scholarly Communications Librarian
EEOB, Entomology, Horticulture, and Plant Path & Micro. Bio Librarian
Iowa State University Library
mno at iastate.edu   (515) 294-1670