[Rdap] New listserv for Research Data Management in Canada – CANLIB-DATA

Eugene Barsky eugene.barsky at ubc.ca
Wed Jul 2 12:30:03 EDT 2014

** Apologies for cross-posting! **

Dear colleagues:

As we anticipate significant changes in funders’ requirements towards
research data in Canada this year, we have created a new listserv with a
purpose of serving as an electronic discussion list addressing issues
related to research data in libraries, specifically in Canada.

We called it CANLIB-DATA. Here is how you can subscribe:

   1. Send an email to listserv at lists.ubc.ca with the words
**subscribe canlib-data
   YOUR NAME ** in the body.
   2. You will receive a confirmation email within a few minutes.  Click on
   the confirmation link within the email
   3. You will receive another email to confirm that you are now subscribed
   to the list

Alternatively, you can email me and I will manually subscribe you.

We have an archive for the posts, accessible after you login to-
https://lists.ubc.ca with your email and password (easy and free to create)

More info - http://researchdata.library.ubc.ca/canlib-data-listserv/

<http://researchdata.library.ubc.ca/canlib-data-listserv/>

Thank you,