[Rdap] Repository cost models

Stephanie Wright swright at uw.edu
Wed Jan 7 18:47:23 EST 2015

Hello all,

Late last year I sent out a query regarding cost models for institutional
data repositories to another list.

I received some emails from folks indicating they were interested in
whipped up a short (yes... honestly, it's short... 7ish questions and over
half of them are multiple choice) survey and am sending it out to a wider
audience.
http://goo.gl/forms/crZ7wn6D6M

Though my question was originally about institutional data repositories,
I'm broadening the query to include cost models for any kind of
institutional repository in hopes of getting more responses and more model
options.

follow-up, please feel free to drop me a line at this email.

I'd be happy to summarize post-survey.  Would like to close the survey at
the end of January.

Steph

--
Stephanie Wright

Data ServicesCoordinator | University of Washington Libraries |
206-685-1540 | Suzzallo Library, Room G051
ORCID: 0000-0003-3829-318X | http://guides.lib.washington.edu/dmg