[Rdap] Repository cost models

Lake, Sherry Heitchew (sah) sah at virginia.edu
Wed Jan 7 20:47:50 EST 2015

Stephanie have you seen this:
http://www.dcc.ac.uk/resources/external/cost-model-digital-preservation

--
Sherry

From: Stephanie Wright <swright at uw.edu<mailto:swright at uw.edu>>
Date: Wednesday, January 7, 2015 at 6:47 PM
To: rdap <rdap at mail.asis.org<mailto:rdap at mail.asis.org>>
Subject: [Rdap] Repository cost models

Hello all,

Late last year I sent out a query regarding cost models for institutional data repositories to another list.

I received some emails from folks indicating they were interested in responses (I only rec'd 2) and in hopes of getting a larger response, I've whipped up a short (yes... honestly, it's short... 7ish questions and over half of them are multiple choice) survey and am sending it out to a wider audience.
http://goo.gl/forms/crZ7wn6D6M

Though my question was originally about institutional data repositories, I'm broadening the query to include cost models for any kind of institutional repository in hopes of getting more responses and more model options.

I'd be happy to summarize post-survey.  Would like to close the survey at the end of January.

Steph

--
Stephanie Wright

Data ServicesCoordinator | University of Washington Libraries | 206-685-1540 | Suzzallo Library, Room G051
ORCID: 0000-0003-3829-318X | http://guides.lib.washington.edu/dmg