[Rdap] NSF open access announcement

Margaret E Henderson mehenderson at vcu.edu
Thu Mar 19 14:52:41 EDT 2015

For those of you not on Twitter following the #OSTPResp thread, you might
want to check out the Google Doc where we are crowd sourcing the OSTP memo
plans as they come it. http://bit.ly/FedOASummary

You'll find columns covering data and articles - and of course a data
dictionary. Thanks to Kristen Briney for setting it up, and thanks to all
the contributors.

Margaret Henderson, MLIS, AHIP
Associate Professor
Director, Research Data Management
VCU Libraries
www.library.vcu.edu  <http://www.library.vcu.edu>

Room 146
Tompkins-McCaw Library for the Health Sciences
Virginia Commonwealth University
509 North 12th Street
Richmond, VA 23298

(804)628-2714