[Rdap] Digital Library Federation (DLF) Wiki on E-Research

Rita Van Duinen RVanDuinen at clir.org
Tue May 12 10:39:06 EDT 2015

Greetings RDAP Community!

The new DLF wiki<http://wiki.diglib.org/Main_Page> now has a page for E-Research/E-Science related content (click on E-Research).  If you have resources you'd like to see posted there for sharing, please send them to me at rvanduinen at clir.org.

Also, if you would be interested in curating a certain category of content, please let me know. We’d love to have this community involved.

The DLF wiki is openly accessible to all.  Many thanks for your contributions.

Rita Van Duinen
Curriculum and Research Strategist
Council on Library and Information Resources (CLIR)
www.clir.org
rvanduinen at clir.org