[Rdap] Digital Library Federation (DLF) Wiki on E-Research

Lake, Sherry Heitchew (sah) sah at virginia.edu
Tue May 12 14:57:33 EDT 2015

Rita,

This site
http://esciencelibrary.umassmed.edu/ already has a lot of the types of information I think you are asking for. It is a community portal for Librarians (not just for New England).

A suggestion, instead of starting a new community wiki, look around at other libguides and web pages that already have a great collection of links and make your wiki link to those?

You may also find my list of resources useful for the wiki:

https://www.zotero.org/groups/ufloridatraining/items

Good luck!
--
Sherry Lake                                              shlake at virginia.edu<mailto:shlake at virginia.edu>