[Rdap] Seeking a data set related to Thyroid related diseases.

Mark Conrad mark.conrad at nara.gov
Tue Nov 17 10:32:54 EST 2015

The National Cancer Institute has statistics on thyroid cancer in the U.S.
for the period 1975-2012. See http://seer.cancer.gov/csr/1975_2012/ and
http://seer.cancer.gov/archive/csr/1975_2008/results_merged/sect_26_thyroid.pdf

The CDC National Health and Nutrition Examination Survey (NHANES) dataset
for 2007-2008 and 2009-2010 contains data on the thyroid. See
http://www.cdc.gov/nchs/nhanes/nhanes2007-2008/THYROD_E.htm#References and
http://www.cdc.gov/nchs/nhanes/nhanes2009-2010/THYROD_F.htm I believe other
NHANES studies may contain similar data.

The Agency for Healthcare Research and Quality produces the Medical
Expenditure Panel Survey (MEPS). It includes data on incidence of thyroid
disorders.  See http://meps.ahrq.gov/mepsweb/sitemap.jsp

Hope this helps.

Mark Conrad
NARA Information Services/Applied Research
IXA
The National Archives and Records Administration
Erma Ora Byrd Conference and Learning Center
Building 494 Second Floor
610 State Route 956
Rocket Center, WV  26726

Phone: 304-726-7820