[Rdap] Data Services Scan

Paul H Bern phbern at syr.edu
Wed Nov 18 10:54:30 EST 2015

Good Morning Everyone,

With new leadership and initiatives on campus and in the Libraries, we here at Syracuse University Libraries are currently reviewing our Data Services offerings. In particular, we are looking toward increasing what we do in terms of Data Management Plans and Data Archiving/Publishing. You could help us greatly by answering a few short questions about the services offered at your institution. The survey should only take a few minutes to complete, and, of course, your responses will be anonymous. We will be happy to make the results available once they have been collected and processed.

https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/VMD2CKV

Thank you for your help!

Research Data Services Team
Syracuse University Libraries
datasvcs at syr.edu<mailto:datasvcs at syr.edu>

About to write your thesis/dissertation proposal? Check out our Data Training Series<http://researchguides.library.syr.edu/dataservices/ResearchTutorials#s-lib-ctab-5524747-0>
Using Qualtrics? Check out our Qualtrics Tutorials<http://researchguides.library.syr.edu/dataservices/ResearchTutorials#s-lib-ctab-5524747-1>
Check out all of our Research Data Services:http://researchguides.library.syr.edu/dataservices

Paul H. Bern, Ph.D. | Research Data Services Librarian
Syracuse University Libraries
Rm. 352
222 Waverly Ave
Syracuse, New York 13244