[Rdap] Job Posting: Engineering Librarian, Tufts University (Boston area) - Deadline Aug. 29, 2016

Bresnahan, Megan Megan.Bresnahan at tufts.edu
Wed Aug 3 08:59:57 EDT 2016

Position Opening: Engineering Research & Instruction Librarian
Tufts University, Medford MA
Applications received by August 29, 2016 will be given priority review

Tufts University is recruiting a new Engineering Librarian! This is an exciting opportunity to join a group of creative and collaborative librarians as part of the Sciences, Social Sciences & Engineering Team in the Tisch Library<http://tischlibrary.tufts.edu/>.  Educational or professional experience in engineering is NOT required; we are most interested in candidates who will bring a commitment to our users, a passion for teaching, and an interest in creating new partnerships that support research and scholarship in STEM disciplines.

This position explores ways for engineering learners to ethically use and contribute to science and technology information in order to improve sustainability and well-being in our society. Reporting to the Team Lead for Sciences, Social Sciences & Engineering, the successful candidate will design, teach, and assess information literacy instruction, including digital, data, and scholarly communication literacies, primarily for the School of Engineering at Tufts University. The position will work to enhance connections with engineering learning communities to support student self-sufficiency and academic success.

For a full description or to apply, see:
http://tufts.taleo.net/careersection/jobdetail.ftl?job=16001513&lang=en

Megan Bresnahan
Team Lead for Sciences, Social Sciences & Engineering
Tisch Library<http://tischlibrary.tufts.edu/>, Tufts University

35 Professors Row
Medford, MA 02155
617.627.7124