[Rdap] OA publications / Data / RDM role in Leicester

Denkinson, Grant W. gd41 at leicester.ac.uk
Mon Aug 1 05:35:30 EDT 2016

Hello.

We are currently recruiting to a new permanent role in our OA and RDM team: open access and research data advisor at the University of Leicester David Wilson Library. My role is transitioning to be the same so there will be two of us.

Closing date for applications is 08 August 2016 and interviews are due to be held either 05 or 06th September.

Salary Grade 7 - £32,600 to £37,768 per annum

Further information and details on how to apply can be found at http://www.jobs.ac.uk/job/AUH002/open-access-and-research-data-advisor/

Grant Denkinson
Manager of Leicester Research Archive (LRA)

University Library,
University of Leicester, University Road, Leicester, LE1 7RH, UK

t: +44 (0)116 252 2063
e:  gd41 at leicester.ac.uk
w: www.le.ac.uk<http://www.le.ac.uk/>
[cid:image001.gif at 01D1EBE0.7047F260]