[Rdap] legacy research data

Daureen Nesdill daureen.nesdill at utah.edu
Mon Feb 8 14:15:39 EST 2016

Hi All,
We are submitting a grant proposal to develop a service for faculty to have legacy data digitized and place in a data repository.
Two researchers so far:
43 years of whale sightings of the coast of Argentina. Data are 84,000 slides, maps and notebooks
20+ years of population studies of endangered plant species in Utah - maps, photos and notebooks

Has anyone else done anything with legacy data or had faculty ask for assistance with legacy data?  If you have would you please email me about it.
Thank you
Daureen

Daureen Nesdill, MS, MLIS
Research Data Management Librarian