[Rdap] Connect with Office of Research professionals

Rinehart, Amanda K. rinehart.64 at osu.edu
Tue Feb 9 15:25:22 EST 2016

If you haven't spoken with your Office of Research yet about research data and/or Data Management Plans, I'd encourage you to reach out to them or attend the 8th Annual NORDP Research Development Conference<http://www.nordp.org/conferences>. These are the people charged with bringing grant funds into the institution, and when I facilitated a roundtable discussion around library services two years ago, and the response was overwhelmingly positive!! Some of last year's sessions included:

Maximizing Your Campus Connections: Advancing Research Development through Library Partnerships
Building a Campus Culture of Successful Grant Writing Strategies and Resources
Open data for research analytics: The SHARE Notification Service (Grp)
Opportunities to Measure the Longitudinal Research Impact of Graduate Students, Leveraging Dissertations and Thesis Data Alongside Author Identifiers

For more information:
http://www.nordp.org/conferences
8th Annual NORDP Research Development Conference
May 23-25, 2016 * Orlando, FL

Thanks,

amanda

[The Ohio State University]