[Rdap] Instructional material for teaching a class the importance of data dictionaries

Kristin Briney kabriney at gmail.com
Fri Jan 22 17:12:28 EST 2016

Hi Bill,

With data dictionaries, I like to pull out my favorite example from the
Duke Lemur Center: http://dx.doi.org/10.5061/dryad.fj974

Not only is this a lovely example of a data dictionary (see the README.docx
files), but who doesn't love lemurs? Terrible people, that's who.

It's a fun example to show people to understand how data dictionaries work
and how useful they can be.

Kristin